Friday, January 18, 2008

Long time no see...

Well, long time no see. That's thanks to me though, so I will take full responsibility! I have gotten warm fuzzies inside due to the several emails and comments asking when I am going to update again. So, here I am! It's not that I didn't want to, truly. But when you have 3 small children, a childlike hubby {love you honey!}, homeschooling, and just life in general, things tend to get busy! But, I'm here now and that's what matters right? Right?

I have taken several photos this summer, fall, and winter that I love but I'll try to span them out a bit.

Since my last post I have gotten a Canon EF 100mm 2.8 Macro USM lens, and to say that I love this lens would be such an understatement! It is my baby! I wanted this lens as soon as I got my camera but at $450 it wasn't attainable then. But, since I am so loved by my hubby and his parents, I got it for my birthday. The photos I wanted to share with you today are nowhere to be found on my computer. I am getting a little worried! I checked my Compact Flash cards, this computer, and my laptop and they are nowhere. Agh! Hopefully I find them and when I do I will post here.

This is one of my all time favorites! I am actually getting this picture as a skin for my laptop.


Just a little orange bug on Queen Anne's Lace.


My adorable newborn niece Chloe! Of course that was 4 months ago!


Well, I will be updating at least once a week and hopefully more from now on. I'm glad you all like to check out my work and I hope that you'll keep coming back!

Have a Sweet Life!

-Heidi

2 comments:

Grover said...

I'm jealous of your lens! :-) Any new macro shots?

Lindsay Spencer said...

Beautiful! I didn't realize you had this blog. I miss my good camera so bad now. You have a great eye.