Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Aaaahhhh!

Okay, so the Miami County fair is coming up in 9 days and I have to have all of my photography entries in. I have to print out all of my selections in 8x10 and matt them all. Well, technically you don't HAVE this is my first time to enter and I want to do it right and make it look nice. So there are 8 categories and so far I know 2 for sure pictures I am entering. Crazy aren't I? Hey, I work better under pressure, or at least that's what I tell myself! Here are the categories:
1. People/Places

2. Places or Landscapes

3. Humor

4. Animals

5. Flowers

6. Miami County Landscape

7. Black and White

8. Misc.

Wow, where do I start!?! I know what I am going to do for humor and flowers. I don't have the humor one on this computer but I'll come back later to post it.
This will be my flower entry. This is one of my very first pictures I took with my Rebel and it's still one of my favorites! It's a Narcissus.
I have a few pictures in mind for the some of the categories but the hardest part is choosing! I better get a move on huh?! Well, thanks for stopping by!
Have a Sweet Life!
-Heidi

2 comments:

Lifeisinthechaos said...

Hey best of luck at the Miami County Fair! Let us know how you do!

Grover said...

I hope you've set this to email you when somebody comments, as it's five months since your last post!

First off, how did you do at the Fair? I never think to enter. :-( You definitely have an eye well beyond that of the average hobby shooter.

Anyways, I just discovered your blog tonight (december 22nd). It's great to see another photographer in town. I've noticed that Troy seems to be this little ball of concentrated condensed photographic talent, and nobody knows anybody else.

So check out my blog, sister-in-arms, if you're still on blogger. I'm always on the look out for local people to bounce ideas off of.

(btw, I noticed that you use the font "mammagamma" in your watermark... I know because I just made some t-shirts with my name on them with the same font a few weeks ago. oops!)